Job Description - Member-at-Large, Social Justice
Attendance at all Board Meetings is expected; service on the Board must take precedence over other organizational responsibilities.
Serve as Chair of the Social Justice Committee and coordinate all social justice activities of the ECW National Board.
- Monitor, update, and educate the Board on social justice issues before The Episcopal Church.
- Appoint the Women to Women liaison and oversee the Women to Women program.
- Present Social Justice Committee recommendations to the Board for approval, including the triennium Unified Gift and Community Connection.
- Oversee all current Outreach projects and promotional campaigns approved by the Board.
- Collaborate with the Communication Committee in disseminating information and materials on social justice.
- Assignment to one or more Board and Triennial Meeting Committees is to be expected.
- Share information about local and global events impacting human well being and justice through various Board media.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Passion for Social Justice
Oral and written communication skills
Multilingual ability helpful
Proficiency with computer and other technology devices including online conferencing and social media