Job Description - Member-at-Large, Multimedia
Attendance at all Board Meetings is expected; service on the Board must take precedence over responsibilities with other organizations.
- Serve as a member of the Communications and Information Committee.
- Develop multimedia resources for the National ECW Board and the women of the church.
- Oversee and implement all multimedia applications used by the National Board.
- Work under direction of Second Vice-President.
- Liaison for the maintenance of the ECW website, including
- update the contact information of the National Board, Province ECW Presidents, and Diocesan ECW Presidents as it is received;
- keep the calendar, and other information as directed by the Board.
- Oversee the address list for the Communiqué and electronic newsletters.
- Edit the electronic newsletter, Facebook page and electronic media as requested.
- Coordinate or produce other multimedia items as directed by the National Board including language translation.
- Archive all electronic information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a notebook with all information pertinent to Member-at-Large Multimedia tasks, responsibilities, and electronic and print records to be given to a successor.
Proficiency in all forms of electronic media
Ability to learn new programs quickly
Oral and written communication skills
Bilingual (Spanish/English) ability helpful